Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Today

Today is so crazy!! Minus the snow making things worse, my stepdad is having surgery. Shawn slipped on ice Monday night and broke is femur bone is several places. He previously has had two knee replacements and recently stints put in his heart. Both not helping out is situation.



At first, we did not know if we could find a ortho. to perform the surgery. His regular ortho. could not perform the surgery and thought we might have to find a trauma doctor in another city. Luckily, Dr. Hanby said he could do the surgery. I hope he can.



My mom and sister(Amanda) are at the hospital. Thanks to the 2 ft of snow they received, they are there without any support that was going to be there. Shawn's daughter (Kayleigh,14) and his mother can not be there. We can not be there. Folks from Church can not be there. At this point, if anythings goes wrong it could be a very bad situation.



I do not want to think the worse but I am. For the past 15 yrs., it has been one death after another and I am really hoping this is not going to continue. Since each have been a close relative or friend, they have each messed with my emotions. I have stress to many people that spending time with family and friends is more important than money, possesions, anything but God.



I have not done much since 6pm last night, except sit on the couch. I am so stressed, my head and chaw/cheeks hurt. Brian was suppose to be home today but went to work. Possible he will be there until they close. The kids of course are climbing the walls. Nothing I suggest is good enough. We have books we need to practice reading, DSs and Leapsters to play, computer to play, barbies, cars, etc. But no, they want this, they want that.



I hope getting all this down helps me have a better time with this.

No comments: