Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Goodwill









Cadence has been asking me for dress up clothes for a few weeks now. She has dress up shoes but not clothes. My neighbor told me she has found dress up clothes at Goodwill. Therefore, one day I stop at the Goodwill in McKinney, TX and sure enough, I found a Cinderella Dress. Just this past Monday, Brian and I went to donate some of our clothing to the Goodwill in Sherman, TX and decided to shop at that store. I found Snow White and a Superman outfit! I have to admit it might have been a little easy since Halloween is next week but Cadence now has dress up clothes. Since I do not work on Tuesdays now, Cadence was able to invite her best friend, Hannah, over to play dress up with her. They had a blast!..... and of course, Brice did too.

No comments: